family

family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

pictures of...

Ok, I know these aren't the pictures everyone wants to see (all 5 of you who read the blog...), but I've been avoiding studying for the last week or two and need to get to it for real now. (It's so hard when I keep remembering I'm graduating in 7 or so weeks.) We'll put up the Europe pictures sometime, I guess. ;) Anyway, these definitely aren't the best pictures of me, but you get the point.
before - I don't think my hair has ever been this long before
Also, I've decided it doesn't matter what my hair looks like, because I'm going to look 18 regardless. Hopefully my theory isn't wrong. Does the new cut actually decrease that age? (Don't answer that, I don't think I really want to know.)
after - nothing major, just a couple inches to restore my sanity

4 comments:

  1. I spent most of my earlier life with very short hair. I think the length of my hair now is a "rebellion" against my hair history. :-)

    Glad you're back from your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the length, just long enough to tie back (like in double french braids if you actually were 12) but short enough to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expected it to be shorter. Did you find the salon I referred you to? If not, next time-- they can work magic there. That's why my hair remained so short in grad school-- whenever I felt stressed I would go to Salon Hotel Lily to feel pretty, and I never left disappointed.

    ReplyDelete