family

family

Saturday, November 7, 2015

life with a toddler

We taught Elise about the "got your nose" game a while back, but she has started to take it a step further. It's not uncommon for her to walk up to me and say, "Mommy, I hungry. I eat you nose?" She then grabs my nose and mimes putting it in her mouth.

With that in mind, this conversation happened...
E: Mommy, I eat Au-ee [Audrey's] nose?
*grab's A's nose and "eats" it*
Me: Oh, no! Now Audrey has no nose! What is she going to do?
E: Um, get new nose?
Me (chuckling): Where is she going to get a new nose?
E: Um, store?

*****
I sat down and took a few bites of cereal one morning.
E: I eat Mommy's cereal?
*I try to give her one bite*
E: No! I want bowl!
*E grabs the bowl and drags it down the table to her seat, then eats the entire bowl*

No comments:

Post a Comment