family

family

Thursday, June 6, 2013

surprise!




I've wanted to donate my hair for a really long time but could never tolerate "long" (for me) hair enough to grow it out for donation. During pregnancy, I found that I could handle the long hair better and decided that I would let it grow until it was long enough. Fortunately, Pantene Beautiful Lengths accepts as little as 8 inches, so it got chopped today - I couldn't stand it anymore. ;) It's short now, and I love it! I have the feeling I'll be clipping it back to keep it out of my face, but at least it's not all frizzy and gross around my shoulders and neck. We'll see if I ever decide to donate again - I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one and only time.

2 comments:

  1. You should save some! And then when you are old and die Elise can try to get her daughter in laws to take it as a piece of family history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I donated 10 inches the last time I had my hair cut, but I doubt they were able to use any of it. Years of teasing, curling and torturing my hair for theater had it in pretty bad shape. Yours looks really healthy.

    ReplyDelete