family

family

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

noises

'Lise-y Bean started experimenting with her voice on Sunday. She was making these adorable and sometimes hilarious noises, and when I would react/laugh, she would flash these huge grins. We tried to get pictures, but she pretty much stopped doing it when we pulled out the camera. However, she has continued her vocal explorations periodically the last 2 days. (I'm kind of sad Brian is out of town - in San Antonio for a conference - because he loved it on Sunday and it has gotten even cuter since then.) I tried, mostly unsuccessfully, to get video of it today. Our cameras don't take wonderful video, but here's the best one I could get (sorry about the background buzzing, I think there's something wrong with the mic):

I don't know how to edit video, or I would have cut out the parts when she's not doing anything. It's not that long, so deal with it. ;) 

She's actually napping on me as I write this. She has started smiling in her sleep more frequently, and a few minutes ago she accidentally woke herself up briefly because she was laughing. I'm debating about putting her down for the night right now vs. waking her up in an hour or so to feed her one last time. And yes, she's basically sleeping through the night now (at least, on most nights). The other night, I fed her at 10 and put her down (slightly awake but happy) right after. She fell asleep on her own and didn't wake up again until 6:30 - although I woke up twice before that because my body was wondering why she wasn't up. ;)

1 comment: