family

family

Monday, April 8, 2013

silly baby

My mom and I thought it was hilarious when E spit up and pooped on Brian as well as losing her umbilical cord - we laughed pretty hard. I shouldn't have been so quick to laugh because I changed her later and had almost the same thing happen. Ok, she only pooped on me, but it was quite similar to what happened to Brian. I guess we both fail the Diapering Skills Test.
 ***
*E, falling asleep while eating*
Brian: Baby, wake up if you want to play with Daddy.
*E's eyes open suddenly*
Amy: Do you want to play with Daddy?
*E finishes eating and gives Brian a huge grin (which was surprising because she's never given us smiles that big before)*
***
Brian: Baby, I wish I knew what was going on in your head. I don't know what you're thinking about, but since you're my daughter, I'm guessing you're scheming.

No comments:

Post a Comment