family

family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

Dear Mom and Dad,

I know it's your anniversary, so I decided to give you the best gift I could think of - a good night's sleep.

Love,
Elise

Yup, she slept pretty well on Sunday night and only got up to eat around 2:15, 6:30, and 10. I thought it was a great anniversary present from our sweet little 'Lise-y-bean. (That's what I call her - pronounced "lease-ee-bean" - but I still haven't figured out a good way to spell it.)

On a funny note, E was rooting on Brian a little tonight. I wasn't able to feed her right away, and for some reason, Brian thought she might like to try latching on his nose. (I'm still laughing really hard as I write this.) Sure enough, when held up to his nose, she chomped right down. It was very unsatisfying, I'm sure. She even tried sucking on it for probably 10 seconds but then got frustrated and gave up. His reaction ("Gross, baby!") was hilarious considering it was his idea. I guess it's because he's actually tried it before (??), but she never actually latched on and tried sucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment