family

family

Sunday, April 7, 2013

baby fun

Brian came back from changing E's diaper, and she immediately began filling the new one.

Brian (to E): Baby, you're making me nervous.
Amy: Why?
Brian: Because she's filling her diaper and laying on me. And she's not wearing clothes, so I have no protection.
Amy: It's a test to see how well you put on her diaper.
Brian: I didn't know it was going to be a test.

About 5 minutes later, E started coughing/choking and spit up on Brian. When he lifted her up so I could wipe him off, I noticed that poop had, indeed, escaped the diaper and made it onto Brian's shirt. Not only that, but she had lost her umbilical cord and it was laying on him (which he also thought was a little gross).

Brian has now been initiated.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously bursted out laughing so hard from this!!! Curtis was like WHAT!!!! So I had to read it to him. Too funny. Love it! I need to meet this little miss E sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete