family

family

Monday, October 8, 2012

overheard

*This happened after my second prenatal appointment, around 9 weeks.
Amy: Wanna hear something funny? I've actually lost 2 pounds since the last time I went to the doctor.
Brian (really excited): Do you think our baby is made of helium??

*At my appointment in mid-September, I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time (although I had already seen it on an ultrasound).
Amy: Brian, I got to hear the heartbeat today! It was really fast - the nurse said it was about 160.
Brian: That's how fast I beat...
Amy: Um, no way does your heart beat that fast, there would be something wrong.
Brian (starting to speak while Amy is finishing): ...poor, defenseless animals.
*As horrible as it is, I laughed for probably 5 minutes about that. There's a reason I married Brian. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment