family

family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

productivity

I've been sick for almost 3 weeks strong now. I think I'm on the downswing, but now Brian's getting sick. Ugh. ("Why haven't you gone to the doctor?" you ask. When I finally had the time to make an appointment, it turned out that OSU's health center doesn't see dependents, which I didn't know. I would have had to go to another doctor in-network, but we never got insurance cards. I finally figured out how to get them, but by then I was feeling enough better that I didn't want to bother going in. Maybe if I remain sick, I'll go in after all.)

Needless to say, productivity has kind of gone out the window. I feel like all I do is work, eat, sleep, and veg. I haven't worked out with Lisa (or anyone else) for probably 2 weeks. (I think I'll go running today though.)

On a positive note, I was feeling enough better on Monday (my day off) to get some stuff done. I finally did some research and bought a wheat grinder. I finished up and submitted the FAFSA, so I'm on my way to getting free money for school. ;) I also finished and submitted my OSU application. It's a waiting game now, but hopefully I'll be a Buckeye in the fall! :) I'm pretty sure I got some other things done that day (I felt very productive), but now I can't remember what they were. I actually cooked dinner last night too, so I must be feeling better. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon, Amy! And yay for your run! I don't know what the weather is like in Ohio, but it seems that Spring is coming here in Chicago. I saw a bunch of runners out yesterday, and I was so jealous--they all looked happy to be moving so swiftly in the lukewarmish weather.

    ReplyDelete