family

family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the hair experiment

So I've been trying out my hair dryer and straightener the last few weeks. The results are in...I love it! I'm finally able to consistently look good, and I have so much more confidence when I feel good (Brian has even noticed). If I use both of them, it adds about 15 minutes to my getting-ready time, but it's absolutely worth it to me.

I am worried about damaging my hair because I've never done this before. I'm pretty sure I've never had split ends in my life, but I suppose I'll deal with it if it happens. Any suggestions on keeping my hair healthy would be appreciated. :)

Also, I still haven't figured out how to do curly or wavy styles with the tools I have (and I really don't want a curling iron...I'm way too uncoordinated for that). Brian seems to like it better straight, but a little variety is always nice.

Maybe I'll post some pictures soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pictures would seriously help. hair can be fun to play with...but sometimes I wish I was a boy. (so I could have boy hair)

    ReplyDelete