family

family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Presents for Ourselves

We received a number of gift cards from our wedding (convenient due to our cross-country move) and we have now redeemed them ALL! We took a trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Target, and some other places, so allow us to gloat over our new stuff.

tent, sleeping bags, an air mattress, and camping chairs, which we have used the past two weekends
heated blanket
cordless drill
bathroom space saver
a new grill (for my birthday)
OSU paraphernalia
vacuum (OSU scarlet in color)
shower dispenser
shoe racks
lap desk

In forming this list we realized that most of the items were actually very practical, such as cleaning items, kitchenware, etc., so the list could be a lot longer, but more boring.

1 comment:

  1. I love the lap desk! I have one too. I really think you should have gotten the apple tree house lego set. I want it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete