family

family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

overheard

Brian: You're cute, and you smell good.
Amy: I'm glad you said that. Because if you told me I was ugly and smelled bad, I would be sad.

I was studying in the library the other day. However, there was a kid at the table next to mine who had several friends with him and was talking fairly loudly. I didn't really get anything done, but I was definitely entertained by some of the things he said.

*working on a physics quiz and apparently really struggling*
"Dude, I don't even know what a 'sellist' is. C-E-L-L-I-S-T. Seelist? Sylist? It's something in a ****ing orchestra."

*to his friend*
"I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna turn to drugs. It's the only way, man."

*later, to the same friend*
"You wanna know why my phone's broke (sic)? I threw it as hard as I could against the wall."

Gotta love OSU. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment