family

family

Sunday, November 27, 2011

a poll

I've had short hair envy for a while now, especially now that my hair is relatively long again. (I've never had it more than a couple inches longer than it is now.) I keep seeing these really cute short haircuts and wanting to chop it off again. I know I'd probably be annoyed with styling it and want to grow it out again, but it's pretty tempting. Brian says I can do it even though I know he prefers my long hair.

So, what do you think?



vs.


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...isn't it wonderful being a woman and being able to debate such things? ;)
    My suggestion, play with your longer hairstyle before drastically cutting it. You might find that a new style was all you needed, or you will feel more comfortable going for the big "chop". Hope that helps...it's what I've been weighing in my head the last few days too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to agree with Danielle. I say, keep the long hair for a while (I'm totally with you though! You know me and my drastic cuts!). My thoughts are though- long hair only works for so long, and that's usually when we're younger. You don't see a lot of women over 50 with long hair (just look at all the past general R.S. presidents!), so I say, enjoy it while you can and it still looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short haircuts always require more work to style and keep looking cute. That's why I always opt for long hair. I'm lazy when it comes to doing hair. Then again this isn't about me, it is about you. Hurray for useless advice.

    ReplyDelete