family

family

Sunday, October 2, 2011

flowers

I've been meaning to edit and post these pictures for a while, but I make all sorts of excuses. All but the last picture are the dahlias (from seed) we planted for a fun little experiment, on a whim. I've actually already ripped them out (all but one, which we had previously relocated to our neighbor's plot, hehe) because they were so huge and crowding out everything, but I definitely had to get pictures first. The last one (a bunch of little white flowers) is actually from one of our onions. I thought it was interesting and cool.

Welcome to my lovely garden. :)














2 comments:

  1. We planted dahlias in our garden in SLC a couple times and I loved them. Yours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dahlias are one of my absolute favorite flowers! I'll have to try planting them when we eventually move out of our cave.

    ReplyDelete