family

family

Saturday, June 4, 2011

eye doctor

I went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago because I needed new contacts and my eyes were also getting slightly blurry. They did a great job, but for some reason, I was reminded of this the entire time (sorry, he does swear a couple times):



I found it difficult to keep from laughing. ;)

When she asked if I was ok to have my eyes dilated that day, I didn't realize that the real question was whether or not I drove myself to the appointment. Oops. Note to self: don't drive after having your eyes dilated. The good news is I got home safely.

I think the best part was when she was looking at my pupils and then said, "Have you always had one pupil bigger than the other?" (see the video, about 4:40 to 5:20) She measured them in different light and finally decided that was normal for me because they reacted the same to everything. But I just couldn't help thinking "Am I a monster?"

2 comments:

  1. R u going to get 'laser' eye's like Scott and Laura?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to. Brian had it done just before we started dating and he loves it. I need to look into it more because I've heard that your prescription has to be stable for a while before you can get it; since mine just changed (even though it was a small change), I'm not sure I'm eligible right now.

    ReplyDelete