family

family

Sunday, July 28, 2013

photo dump

I figured I could post some photos since we've been bad about updating. I'll put a little blurb about each picture.

 6/20/13 - Elise was about a week shy of 3 months old. I hadn't put her in the Bumbo before, but Brian had and said that she liked it. I just thought she looked cute. :) (And I think it's funny that it looks like the bib is about half as big as her body.)

 7/1/13 - She's started chewing on her hands all the time. This is a pretty typical pose for her.

 7/6/13 - This was her second time in Nauvoo in about as many months (I went with some of Brian's family when she was a month old - this was with my family for the Winder reunion). Cousin J was apparently ok playing on the sheep, but Elise didn't really want anything to do with it.

 7/7/13 - Still in Nauvoo. Grandma (my mom) was holding her so I could get some pictures with her cute headband and matching booties (made by Brian's mom). Unfortunately, she was moving too much to get the booties in the picture. I got a couple with cuter facial expressions, but sadly, they were all blurry.

 7/8/13 - Saying hi to the oxen after the little covered wagon ride. I enjoyed the horse/wagon and carriage rides too, but the oxen and wagon ride was the perfect length of time for little kids. I highly recommend it!

 7/9/13 - Holding hands with cousin J. This was posed, but only because they had done it before (by themselves) and we wanted a picture. J loved Elise!

 7/17/13 - During the summer, our ward does something called Picnic in the Park. The RS puts together a schedule, and whoever wants to can meet at the designated park (different every week) on Wednesday morning. People can bring lunch, the kids play, the moms chat, and everyone has a good time. This one was at the Powell splash pad. Elise had never been swimming, so I wasn't sure how she would react; although she didn't like being sprayed/splashed, she did seem to like being wet. (We actually took her swimming for the first time, at OSU, on Friday 7/26.)

 7/17/13 - I can't remember why, but I needed Brian to watch Elise for a little bit. When I came back, I noticed she wasn't moving and asked if she was asleep (I couldn't tell at first). Brian didn't think so because she had been moving around a minute or two before. Apparently it was just too much fun for one day, and she passed out. (Shout out to Betsy for passing on this activity gym - she LOVES it!)

7/26/13 - Hanging out with Daddy on the banana chairs. Sure, she looks like a boy in this picture, but we still think she's adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment