family

family

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blogs

So Amy and I have been contemplating the formation of a family blog for some time, and I've been trying to crystallize in my mind its ultimate purpose. Is it to...
  • Serve as justification for not maintaining a consistent journal?
  • Brag to others about our latest adventures?
  • Affirm to my mother that I am still alive? (I admit, I should call more often)
  • Disseminate cute pictures of our children, and until we have children, disseminate cute pictures of random peoples' children?
Granted, I'm not a religious follower of anybody else's blogs, nor am I an inherently gifted writer (for example, I have misspelled 14 words up to this point, including the word 'mispelled') but if you've read this far... well, I assume you'll finish this post, and then only return after we have posted baby pictures-

Check back in February-

Maybe-

Anyway, the point is, what do you, the reader, want out of this blog? I mean, really, honestly, was the time you spent reading this post worth the time, and what can we do to make it worth your while? Do you want updates, philosophizing, pictures, videos, incriminating information and evidence, games, jokes, or the random narrations of my head about the wonderful lives that are myself and Amy (Winder) Casaday? Anyone may respond, with the understood condition that anybody may be ignored.

6 comments:

  1. I want all of the above!

    and February 27 is a good day for a birthday...in case you wondered

    (I misspelled 2 words)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused...are A+B Casaday baby pictures coming in February?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - we'll see what we can do.

    Becca - no, we're not pregnant. Brian likes to spread rumors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want lots of pics! And credit card numbers--Ben and I need a couch and we want to go to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. I call dibs on a personal phone call when baby news is truly in the air! If I read it on your blog first, I will punish you with a baby shower filled with the most annoying shower games I can find on the Internet! :-) Consider yourself warned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you've started is wonderful. I'm a fan already. What a great way to stay in touch. Keep the travelogs and photos coming. P.S. I vote for Australia/New Zealand. How about a family group trip??

    ReplyDelete